How we gather information
Mozello's servers automatically record information that your browser transmits for every visit you pay to our website, such as the time of day, browser type, referring website address, and IP address.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily send via the web-based forms:
- Contact form: The form consists of the minimal number of fields necessary for us to provide a reply to your inquiry
- Survey form: The minimal set of personal information submitted with the form prevents us from tracing any responses back to the identity of the submitter
Cookies are files sent from the website and stored by the internet browser in your computer or other device (for example, tablet or cell phone). You can manage the handling of cookies, that is, request general deactivation or deletion of the cookies, by changing the settings of your web browser. However, deactivating cookies may delay or block access to some parts of the site. The specific settings used to manage or deactivate cookies can change depending on the internet browser used. The links below explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=en_US
How we use the collected information
We use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- Contact form : The information provided is used for the sole purpose of providing an answer to your inquiry
- Survey form : By choosing to submit your email address, you provide your consent to receiving periodical updates about the project
How long we store the collected information
We store your personal information for only as long needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented), and as permitted or required by the applicable law.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to the European General Data Privacy Regulation, you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by Mozello, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision and (b) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted where you object to it and we have no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful, or where you require to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to the processing performed for direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDPR. For details, please refer to the GDPR website
Please send your questions to m4g(at)phiramid.com.